Sunday, March 21, 2010

Uvalde, TX-Quail Springs RV Community

9:30 pm Verizon Internet limits

Yesterday I messed up and I think I have exceeded my 5 KB's (whatever that is). Checking my account on line only shows what has happen up to 2 days ago. Hopefully, tomorrow I will know how much I have messed up. Anyway, this will be short. Monday will find a Verizon store and beg for forgiveness.

Texas got cold, again. Yesterday was very windy and last night very cold. Sunday night is calling for cold. I decided it would be best to plug in to shore power. Checking Woodlawns book I discovered Quail Springs in Uvalde, Tx, a RV Community. This place has cable but not WiFi. Looks like the people who a here now have been coming for years. At the ice cream social this evening, the word is that a lot of the RV's will be pulling out tomorrow and those that don't, will pull out on the 27th.

If Verizon does not forgive me then my allotted time will reset on the 26th. Sooooo, I will be limited to finding internet hotspot's.

Oh, my friend Cindy in Dallas had another heart burn spell. Back to the Doctor she went. Her blood test showed her enzyme levels where hi in her liver. They did a sonogram and have decided she has gallbladder disease with gall stones. Surgery is now being schedule. Sheeesh, life sure can do an about-face. Quick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment