Saturday, March 13, 2010

Midnight swim







11:00 am Chief doesn't swim very fast








Remember I said the best part of Cindy's house is the back yard. Well take a look. I have dreamed all my life of having a pool that when you walk out the door, you are walking into the pool. This is what she has. Cement pond, that's for me.

Last evening we took the 4 legged kids into the backyard. Cindy notice her flood light was out. The time it took to change the bulb, Chief walked out and splash....dog swimming. It was really dark, no moon, Chief is tiny, add water and he gets even smaller. He was working as hard as those tiny/skinny legs could work.

Thank goodness he was close enough to the edge to be scooped out. Neither Cindy or I needed to take the plunge.

Here is Mr Van driveway camping. Notice the leveling ramps. The tires on one side are in the middle part of ramp and the other side is to the top. So far so good.
















7:00 Ladies Spa Day

I did a 5:00 posting but my Internet connection did not hold and the post was lost. LOL

Cindy treated us to a pedicure!! This place was packed. Unbelievable. They do fingernails and pedicures. The chair is a massage chair. Nice!



Here we are, that's Cindy in the shorts, Debra in the middle and then me.

Look how pale I am. A cajun girl should not be that pale. Hope to get out in the sun tomorrow and get tan. Is this what happens to people who spend months in the very cold weather. My skin hasn't been uncovered for months.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie, Looks like you were all having a good time. I'm glad you finally got on the road. I'll keep checking on you. Call me sometime. I miss talking to you. Wish I was along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete