Monday, March 8, 2010

Thank you Gremlins

11:00 am Demand Pump not leaking

So far so good. Gremlins did show up!! Life can be good. Warm temps today, I have to get things done or just do some work on the road. Looks like TX has warmed up just rain now. I like rain. Makes your skin look young.

8:00 pm Finally Packed

This is it. Done. Finished. Personal items tomorrow and I will pull out of here. Yeaaaaa.

Didn't find any more water leaks!!! That's a check.

Had to manual actuate my sewer drains. Have electric drain master valves. Hope they work on the road. That's a check.

Found my keys to the cables to secure the moped to the Van and Versa Haul Carrier. That 's a check.

Had room to pack the Direct Satellite Dish. Wasn't planning to take this, but. That's a check.

To summarize, that means I can check out tomorrow. Will drive 4 hours to my cousins house in Alexandria, TN.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie,

    I've been following your blog and am happy for you to finally be getting on the road. Have a great trip and keep us posted.

    Best wishes for a safe trip!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete