Thursday, March 18, 2010

Burnet, TX-Longhorn Caverns

2:30 pm Visit with Ed Heather


Have lots of pics but busy with Ed and Heather so will do later.


Driving here yesterday I was very confused with directions. The TomTom did not recognize the address listed on the Longhorn Caverns website.


The bottom right hand corner of their website said ' enter this address in your GPS' so I did and Tom Tom did not find. So I guessed and guess where it tried to take us. Would you take your vehicle down this road?? Wrong!! The gate was even close with a No Trespassing Sign. Well, I am smarter than the average GPS. I entered Burnet, TX and used the center city options and started over.


I did not have Ed and Heathers phone number, we communicate by email. So I called the State Park number listed on the website and Melody answered the phone. Melody sent a message over to their Motor home. Ed and Heather are the only people that live on site. No RV campsites here. All things worked out great. Ed and Heather are excellent host.

No comments:

Post a Comment