Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Need a push out the door

1 pm So close to getting gone

Really need to get out this door. I'm wishing to leave with the camper full of water and prime to camp, but the temps are still below freezing. I suppose the best thing would be to drive tell it's warm, pay to part far a few days. Then set the Van up to support life. You know, the kind with running water, a potty, and place to cook. I need help.

Well, just received an email from a couple I volunteered with. They have a stick home in Ashville, NC but spend about 8 months of the year in their 38' diesel motor home. Ed, Heather and Blaze are a great couple and Blaze (big puppy) is prefect.

This is what Heather has to say. If I leave soon I would like to stop and visit in Texas.

'We're Workamping at a state park in Texas--LonghornCaverns--about 60 miles west of Austin. We spent January in 'the valley', down by McAllen, and walked over into Mexico to get our teeth fixed. Too expensive back in the States! February and March we'll be here, returning home to NC in April. Then in August we'll head out to a BLM facility in northern California. While here, Ed's doing cave tours when needed, or else cooking in the cafe they've got on site. So far they've left me free to workoutside, raking leaves, trimming bushes, and weeding, which I like best'.

No comments:

Post a Comment