Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yosemite--30 years ago

2 pm Sunday afternoon--busy packing


Packing cloth's is the devil for me. What to take? Writing a list will help. We will see.


JJ is a lady I volunteered with at Wolf Creek Fish Hatchery. She lives in Washington State She called today. How great to hear her voice. Hopefully, we can get together in Northern CA or OR sometime in April or May. Great part of the RV world, is meeting great people, like JJ and then getting together again 'down the road'. Check out her blog rvingtoadless.blogspot.com


This is JJ's rig. Pictured at Wolf Creek Fish Hatchery, provided RV sites.



In 1981I had the pleasure of a trip to Yosemite. When someone asks, what place I like best or want to go back to, well that would be Yosemite. I want to return to Yosemite on this trip. Before Memorial Day, as to avoid crowds. I still need to find information on how best to see Yosemite, now that it's the 21 century. I would welcome any comment on this.

5 pm Hard to write with someone trying to talk to you

Writing, journal or otherwise, is foreign to me. I do numbers, analyze things, not grammar, spelling, composing. But I have always wanted to. This is on the job training. This old lady will give it a shot. Sooooooo, if you find something in this blog so wrong that it is funny, well you can just laugh. That's what I will do. Because at this stage in life, everything is fair game. I refuse to back up to nothing. Why do we have to get old to know this?

DH is home today and his presents has made me self conscious. Doesn't make sense, can not think when he is around. Young love, I suppose, we have only been together 22 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment