Sunday, February 14, 2010

Daytona 500

Easy slow day, watching the race, well watching them stand around. Repair one hole in blacktop takes this long? Must be city workers. I'm sure they will get the race in.

Last year Chief and I attended bike week in Daytona. What a blast. The weather was cold last year, too. Don't have a big motorcycle but that has never stopped us before. My Yamaha 49cc moped gets the job done. Just slower. Chief rides in the basket and gets a lot of attention, me too. Often a big guy on a big Harley would look over at Chief and I, on the moped, and smile. Secrets are special.

This is my toad.



My Moped has a tiny leak. Looked and looked for the source but can't be sure. Not enough room to see, need to take all the purple and white plastic loose to see. Not me. Going to Yamaha shop tomorrow. Most of the Yamaha shops don't want to work on my moped, but with a little reminder that this is their product, I'm in. My DH wishes to buy a new moped but this older one is about 20 pounds lighter then the new ones. Makes a huge difference, for me, when it's being loaded on the versa-haul carrier.

Not a big leak but seems to suck air and loose power too.


Supper early was Hot Sausage and Chicken Jambalaya. Come out OK not great. Do you put ketchup on you jambalaya, I do, but I would never tell my friends in Louisiana or family.





5:45 pm Update blacktop fix at Daytona-----didn't work

Well, the guys are standing around, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment