Saturday, February 13, 2010

Retail Therapy


Shopping calms me. I know the guys do not get it.



Because Major has no teeth he will not eat kibbles. Soft can food or I will need to prepare his food. Off to the big town of Lexington, Ky to buy a special brand of dog food but in cans. Remember the scare of bad dog food a couple years ago well, right before, I changed from Ekanuba to Innova. Dogs do well on this, no gains in food.


One of my fav blogs is Nick's Blog, he talked about a intruder coming into a Motor home, while the couple were sleeping. Partly because of this, I included a stop at a gun shop. I have decided to purchase a stun gun. Not just for using on an intruder but also for hiking alone, could be needed for a unfriendly dog, bear or my out of control imagination. This model also has an 'ear piercing alarm' suggested to scare off an attacker and summon help. I think of this as a panic button. This thing uses two 9 volts batteries and stores current in a capacitor. Prices have come down and this only cost $34.99.

Trip to Sam's club, liquor store and lunch. Mexican for today because Red Lobster had a hour and half wait time and the line was out the door.



This was desert. I miss Mardi Gras.



How much planning do you do for a 3 month trip? I try not to worry about thinking of everything because, on the road, I can always go shopping. After all my time and schedule belong to me.



If you like my blog, please leave a comment. It's nice to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment