Thursday, February 11, 2010

UPS knows my address

UPS has my address. My 'brown' truck driver is very cute and he has been here often, in the last few weeks, to delivery my treasures. Buying for our adventure this summer. Found a tent that attaches to your vehicle, from Euro Camper.com . Suppose to fit a full size Chevy Van. We will see. Sooooooo, decided to erect the thing. With the outside temp at 20 degrees, doing this outside wasn't going to happen. Soooooo, put the thing together in the garage.

This is how it looks attached to my CRV, AKA toad.





Couldn't hammer tent stakes down so this is how the corners where secured. Think this could work even on the road. Tent camping is a new thing for me, so putting tents up will be a real challenge.

Oh yea, Chief, that is the Famous Chief, wanted you to know who he was supporting to win the Super Bowl last Sunday.

This is Chief with his Mrs and Jr.
That's Jr (Major) on the left and the Mrs (Ibu) on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment