Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fear not what might happen


5:30 pm Inquiring Bloggers want to know

Reader Tom (tom and rhonda's adventure) asked about the two burglaries that has me rattled. I guess robberies means face to face. Well what happen was they broke into my 2 rv's in our driveway, when we where home, twice. Talking about this is hard and I will do it soon. But it will be a rant and as you know I don't do well with ranting.

Worry and fear can not be a part of my life. This roundabout trip will be therapy for me. This is too hard to think about. I am physically well but having dreams and mean thoughts.

What does DH stand for in my blogging? Are you a member of RV.net? Well, this forum is a great place for information on RV's, camping, volunteering, tenting, or whatever you can dream of. So DH means Dear Husband

DW means Dear Wife

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Marie, I'm a little slow sometimes. I guess if I would have thought it out I probably would have figured it out. But see how much easier it is just asking? :-) I'm really enjoying your blog. Rhonda (or is that DW?) and I are heading out for the valley tomorrow morning. Take care and have a safe trip. Hope to cross paths someday. Tom

    ReplyDelete