Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Norton 360 security

2 pm Installing Norton 360 has taken all morning

This house has 4 computers. My idea of backup.....thought that I would always have one available. Not entirely true. The subscription to this security program has flashed warnings, for the last 30 days, that it will go away. Hey, who am I to care, right...wrong. Last night my computers started announcing that they are no longer being protected. Scared the bee-gee-bees out of me.

Soooooo, $75 dollars later and 4 hours I have a one year deal, loaded on 3 computers. Completed the scans and fixes. I'mmmm baaaaaack. Woohoo.

Pictures are not loading today. So later.


3:30 pm Trip plans..firmly written in Jello


Soon, I leave from Lexington, Ky, south to TN line to visit Fish Hatchery, over by Nashville visit cousin , on to Dallas visit my Friend Cindy, down toward The Valley in TX, over to Big Bend, onward towards Yuma AZ, to San Diego, north to Yosemite, north to visit my friend Roses in Laytonville, CA.


That's enough can't think anymore. Anything else would only be a weak promise. Hope to meet each and everyone of the RV world.

Ky Horse Park has a perfect state campground next door. Be sure to visit off I-75

No comments:

Post a Comment