Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well, I'm ready to Journal my Rambling Travels

About 6 summers ago My puppy and I started traveling 3 to 4 months of the year. People I meet alone the way keep saying " you should post you travel experiences". Well here we go.

I want to post often and include pictures. Travel in a Van Camper as a single women, poses special skills. In my opinion. Hope to share these with you. Soon I will travel in a much large RV but I do love my Van. I've logged 102,000 miles, so far.

Special thanks go out to my sister (also a blogger) and to my husband. Sister will help with English lessons, because she is a retired Florida teacher, and because I want to see who writes the most. English teacher verses accountant. My husband because of his enlist patience. I do have itchy feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment