Saturday, February 20, 2010

Does one size fit all..no



9:30 am Saturday..which motor home to choose



We have two motorhomes. Each has its own valve. Which to choose for this 'roundabout' this spring?



I call this 'The Condo'







This picture was taken at Freedom RV in Jefferson, IN where 'the Condo' was purchased, Sept. 09. Mr. Van was parked on the lot next to this class A. Wonderful couple from Lexington. Will think of their name later.



This picture shows how different the two RV's are!!! Look close, that's Mr Van on the left.


If we choose the Condo we would pull a toad (for the first time). Would this be more than I want to handle by myself? Might be a better idea to wait for DH.

12:30 pm Mr Van wants you to know

Here, this is better. Mr Van looks large and spaceage (new word) here. Will I have have enough room? Especially when the weather is cold or raining? After all Chief, who weighs 4 1/2 pounds, takes up a lot of room!! He has his own bed area, his own kitchen/dinning area and most of all he has to be taken for walks.

Today is a major day of loading all that I will bring. I want to organize but still have some spaces empty. I plan that if something is not being used I will mail home to DH. That way, my limited space will feel large.




7 pm Will I get more rest once I'm on the road

I think so. Trying to do too much. Moved Mr. Van to the back yard and the 5 car garage, yes 5 car. We rent this house and the people who own it sell race car parts and restore old cars. So their new house holds even more cars. Isn't that wonderful.

Anyway, I want to modify some cabinets in Mr Van and remove the doors to my potty area. DH is here to help today. Questionable fun. Run sum test on how much amps the heat strip in the AC and a small electric heater pull. Which is best on 15 amp feed. Mr Van has a 30 amp plug but very often I only have regular house 15 amp plug. Better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment