Monday, August 30, 2010

Blogger program can be a challenge


AYE AYE

Have you ever said 'No more having to learn something new'. Well, this 21 st century is all about re-learning how to do what you already know (how to do that is).

Why do cell phones keep changing? Why can't we just jump ahead to all of these new features, in one jump?

In the past all my 'stuff'' has run my life. I would like to get that under control, but with all things revolving around computers, I believe this will not happen, the way I dream. But all the stuff will be in these little, blinking, black boxes.

I wonder why all the blinking lights are blue?

My computers are 17" HP with window's XP, 15" HP with Vista, and 1o.1" Acer with XP (I think) and Sony with Windows'98. I use all these computers and have found the blogger program works different on each computer.

Seems loading pictures into my posts does not look the same on all the computers or work the same. Guess that means I will have to LEARN something new.

Please join me as we navigate these blinking black boxes and have our travel adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment