Thursday, August 12, 2010

H'burg, KY...working on RV

We (that would be me) are always looking for projects on the camper. When we begin our part time/full time RV adventure next year, I would like to have most things in full time order.


Somerset, KY has a small Belk's department store. I stopped, it only cost Craig $60 for two pillows and $30 for these LaCrosse weather gauges.
The part with the clock is called the station and the beige thing is the remote transmitter.

This model accepts 3 remote transmitters, plus the station does the indoor temp. I was able to set both of the outside remote transmitters to send the same signal to both of the stations. Now I can 'see' the temp's in the bay with demand water pump and all the water headers and also an outside temp, in two different locations. Still need to decide where I want that transmitter to go. Right now I have one station in the Condo and the other one in the house. These where $15 each.


We don't have heated cargo bays and I have always wondered how cold and hot it gets. This should give me the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment