Sunday, August 29, 2010

KY....more shelves for Condo

Still trying to make a place for everything. You know the saying ‘everything has a place and everything in it’s place’. Or something like that.

Craig is adamant about not having the motor home look junkie. Of course I agree, this motor home is one of the nicest things we have ever owned. Holiday Rambler sent us the original sticker and the asking price was $237,000.00. I’m sure that is not want it sold for, but still.

Five years ago I never dreamed we could own something so nice. We plan on living in the Condo for the next two years. Starting Jan 2011. That is why I want to make use of all space. Shelving could have come in the coach, remember it is expensive. But it didn’t, probably a weight consideration.

This is the cabinet in the bathroom area. It has nice storage but not for the small stuff. Seems like there is always room for the large stuff but never enough for the small stuff.

I have been assigning area’s for Craig and for me. So Craig gets the top and I get the bottom. Look at our profile picture and you can see the logic in this.

Craig needs a place for his shaving kit and supplies.

I need a place to lay my hair dryer, curling iron and all things hair. The cords are what makes my hair dryer hard to store and hard to get too when needed. We still have a large medicine cabinet in the water closet (area).

No comments:

Post a Comment