Wednesday, August 11, 2010

H'burg, KY...shopping with neighbor

Today has blown by. Didn't get much accompanist. In days past, this would be unacceptable. These days I am trying to change. I want to learn to accept the day for what it is.

When my next door neighbor knocked on the door, with her purse over her shoulder, she asked if I wanted to go to Cato's and shop. Seems they are having a clearance sale.

Yes, I need to be packing and all that, but I went shopping.

If someone goes to the trouble to invite you to do something, well one should try to make that priority.

I have found that I am out living friends, so friends, who like to do things, are getting fewer. Do not pass up an invitation to goooooo.

Long ago my Mom told me, if you want a friend, you have to be a friend.

See ya tomorrow.

Your friend Marie


My sweet niece and her daughters (Florida girls)

No comments:

Post a Comment