Thursday, August 26, 2010

H'burg, KY...painting moving trailer

This is our picture window from the living room.
Father and child here. The guy on top is waiting for 'Dad' to polk a seed down his throat. Never gets old. Love to watch the bird feeders.

Some times life is just slow, but I have discovered that means, soon things will pile up and get very busy.


Preparing to move and go full/time/part/time in the Rv is slow.


This 8 by 12 foot trailer will go to the house in Louisiana. Full, of course, but while it is nearly empty I want to paint the floor. You may remember that part of my new retirement life is to take better care of my stuff.


One more coat of paint in the very middle of the trailer and it will be check off my to-do list.


Will do that tomorrow.


Tell then.

No comments:

Post a Comment