Tuesday, August 10, 2010

H'burg, KY...we are moving


We are moving, again. Hoping this is the last big move, and this is going to be a big move. We will call this box Number 1.

I believe that after this move, that is moving all of this stuff we have accumulated on the road, to the house in Louisiana. We can begin a new way of living. But first I need to organize this caravan home. We have moved so many times I should be very good at this.

Yesterday, I took Craig's car to the dealer in Somerset, KY. They need to fix the side mirror and repair the leather on the driver seat. Their was a hole in the bottom of seat and on the side. Adam did the repair and it came out unbelievable, I didn't know leather could be repaired like this. Here is the repair and a picture of damage on one of the other seats. This damage was not near as bad as what Adam repaired in the driver seat. I was impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment