Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gattlingburg, TN...sharks and more sharks

Need to change computers to find more pictures of the aquarium. Please be patience. TKS


Neglected to say that the shark picture from yesterday was taken last year. At the Aquarium of the Smokies in Gattlinburg, TN. In the acrylic tunnel you walk right under and beside these huge animals. If you ever get to Gattlinburg be sure to check it out. Well worth the time and money. Believe the tickets where $22. Coupons will bring this price down.

We even drove the 38 foot motor home thru downtown Gattlinburg (only one road) and parked in the aquarium lot. The Aquarium staff helped to guide and park us, they where very pleasant and helpful. I called ahead and they knew we had a large vehicle. This was Thanksgiving day.

Craig was a bit nervous but I wasn't. Craig says I just don't understand what worry is. Maybe I don't have enough of an IQ to worry.

Thanks to reader, Lynn, for telling me I needed to caption my pics. How are readers suppose to know?

1 comment:

  1. We went to that aquarium this spring and it was nice. I love that whole area. It is a worth while place to go to.

    ReplyDelete