Wednesday, August 18, 2010

H'burg, KY...Storage projects

Working on my goals for retirement. As mention previous, I want to take better care of my stuff. I believe that will include simplifying the amount of stuff we travel with. Not so much all the treasures that live in our house, but what we travel with.

I have dreamed of a kitchen that only has the items I actually use.

Added shelves to our hanging closets, to store our (small) folding items. This is about a 20 degree angle. I suppose pipes are behind because of the bathroom sink.














This is the largest wardrobe. Craig will have to use this one because his hanging items are sooooo long.














This will be for me. It is over the washer/dryer and shorter than the Craig's.


















Added new curtains for the large picture window (aka wind shield). Still need to hem and trim. Thought some color would make the place seem residential and less cookie cutter RV interior.

Craig came home from work and I made the mistake of trying to have a conversation about this project. He says 'you don't need to be doing that until we know what we need to be taking'. Really busted my bubble. I don't need to talk to him. He doesn't understand that I DO know what I am taking. Men are different, he just doesn't want any holes in the walls. To bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment