Sunday, May 16, 2010

Maurepas, LA..loaded Moped

11:00 pm Loaded my Moped

When I first arrived here I made a trip to Baton Rouge to the Louisiana Wildlife and Fishery. I needed to transfer a boat registry, thingie. But it was a Friday afternoon, big mistake. I did succeed with the boat business. The people where very helpful and nice. I had made several phone calls and I had all the documents I needed.

Baton Rouge has become a huge city, but too fast. The streets just don't work. Last time I was in BR, my van was hit and that happened again. Actually the Vesa Haul Motorcycle carrier gets hit. I just talked to the lady who hit me and got her name and phone number and she took mind. I don't want to deal with insurance.

In any case, their was some damage and loading the moped took some time. But all seems OK and I will go with what I have. My Dear Husband will have to check things out when I get to Lexington, KY. He had to fix the carrier last time and will do that again.

Sooooooo, loading the moped, tells all the neighbors that I am about to leave. I have very noisy neighbors, but if I needed help they would be their for me. Yea, I so want to get away from this endless work.

2 comments:

  1. Marie, I'm happy to hear that you're heading back to KY. Work just seems endless at times, doesn't it? Have a safe trip!
    Connie - still in PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the road again, I just can't wait to get on the road again....

    ReplyDelete