Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gonzales, LA..old dog, new tricks



11:00 PM Day in Gonzales

Needed more grass seed for my dirt!!! Made a great list of what I needed, to bad I forgot it at home. Sheesh, I even made a note to remember the list.

Do you sometimes wake in the morning -- still fussing with your problems, in your head? Seems like the best time to fix all. Well, that is what I did and I walked out of the house without my list. Oh yea, still managed to spend over a $100.

Wanted another sprinkle to water my dirt. Purchased the highest price oscillating sprinkle on the shelve, cost $28.97.

Got it home and could not make it work. Called Gilmore’s 800 number and the nice lady said to fax a copy of the receipt to them and they would sent me a replacement. Well, don’t have a fax machine and the nearest one would be 25 miles into Gonzales. Could bring the thing back to Lowes. Besides I was tired and not about to spend $9 dollars, in gas.

Soooo, I thought. Why not take a picture of the receipt, upload that to my computer and e-mail to Gilmore? That’s what I did. Worked like a charm. Gilmore, emailed me back and are sending a replacement.

Maybe, old dogs can learn new tricks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment