Monday, May 3, 2010

Maurepas, LA..lawn service

11:00 Paid a lawn service to cut grass



I could get use to this. The man came with a trailer full of lawn tools and worked like a whirl wind for two hours and I wrote a check. Almost all of our friends have lawn service people, so why not us!!



This weekend was the Derby. To bad it rained so hard. I have gone to the Derby twice, in 07 and 08. The Oaks race is the day before Derby and I think I enjoyed that day best. For the Oaks I went to the in field. Very different from the stands.



Oh, by the way. I placed one bet, only on the Derby race, to win. And I did. That year was Big Brown. It was a great 2 minutes.



Only down side was, the only lady in the race almost won, but did not survive her efforts. I could not see those events from my seat. I am thankful for that, also they didn't show it on the TV sets that are all over the place.


Very late, going to bed. Please say tune. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment