Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stick house--louisiana Rental asked to move

April 17, 2010

4:00 pm Verizon still doesn’t have it right

Their ‘fix’ just made things worst. Did you know that every time you try to call and list a problem, you never are allowed to speak to the same person, and you have to start all over again. I think this is a tacit, like the government, to get you to just give up.

Enough of that. I am still in the stick house in Louisiana. I have put to many demands (or is that expectations) on this man who stays on our property. So he gave notice that he would move on the 30th. He has a place at his buddy’s house to go, no problem he says. Great with me. But guess what, he has had a change of heart. Could it be that he will not find a private place like this for $100 a month and all he has to do is cut grass, keep the drains clear, and weed eat, his lot and my house on the property. So now he is asking to stay. Noooooot. This is the kind of person that if you listen to him run his month, well, he could save the world. Great right. But he would never get around to doing it
.
He wants to use this gate. Eight foot wooden drive thru doors. Hugh and heavy. This property has 5 other gates, 2 are 10 foot drive thru gates. I paid the help to brace the doors securely closed until I can figure a fix. My rental thru a fit. I think he should have put more thought into his actions. Didn’t go well with me.

To make a long story less boring. He called the cops, on me, twice. So when the Officer was here I served him with a written eviction notice. Now he has to be out by the 27th.

Nothing criminal has happen, so the officers can do nothing. Nice enough guys, we talked about people we know in common and how Baton Rouge and all this area has changed. Changed a lot because of Katrina. We are still not over Katrina (Rita and Ike didn’t help).

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, Marie, you sure lead an exciting life! This reminds me why we quit renting. It's hard to get the renters out. Keep us posted so we don't worry about you and be careful!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete