Friday, April 16, 2010

Electronicallly tune a cell tower..whaaaat

9:00 AM Without leaving his chair

Verizon says they have electronically tuned the tower that is 1.8 miles from me and they feel that should benefit my signal. That means that man did not move off his duff!!! Do you think this has made a difference? Right, it has, now one of my computers will not lodge on AT ALL. And this computer is the same as before. Iffy iffy iffy. Will not try pictures, just will not work. They have said a lot of bull but say they tower was not set up to put out a 360 degree signal. Whaaaaat??

Busy here on the farm. I lost several huge trees to Katrina, Rita and Ike. Alone with taking the trees away they did a lot of damage to my house, boat house and the power lines that feed my house. The part of the power lines that I am responsible for.

Insurance is not any help and I refuse to deal with them. I will get it all taking care of, somehow, and in my own way. The Young man next door is waiting to enter the Navy in July, so he is bored and available to be my slave. He also has a small tractor. What a cool thing, it will go anywhere.

Along with clean up and catch up, I have decided that the guy who is renting the RV spot on my property and is the one being paid to do this upkeep, should move nearer his family. Maybe his family can help him. He has gotten older and has cancer (man kind) and has no money. All his words and excuses. Soooooo, I am advertising for a new tenant. This guy is going to give me trouble about moving. He has a great setup here. Please don't be concerned about my saftely as my neighbors are all swamp rats and are watching and would make sure this man doesn't get stupid. My neighbors may complain and talk about me, but when it comes right down to it. They love a good fight and will be standing right behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment