Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Louisiana-Verizon Cell Towers

10:00 pm Internet is impossible

Please stay with me and forgive me. I am 1.8 miles from a cell tower that verizon uses. I should be lite-like a christmas tree. But nooooooooo that is not the case. Now Verizon is suppose to do something to the tower in 3 to 5 days.

I have a young man working every day in and around the house, so I can't leave to look for better service. By the time he goes, it is late, and I am going nite nite.

Will post this now without spell check and before I loose this connection.

Bye the way, never, never let Verizon have you computer and air card to upgrade, whatever. Big mistake, now some of my settings are different. Nothing to do with adding a Verizon Access Program.

Miss you all Marie and Chief. Chief is doing great.

1 comment:

  1. Marie, great to hear from you. Glad to hear that Chief is doing well. Hoping you're getting lots done there. Enjoy each day! Take care and chat later....Connie

    ReplyDelete