Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Maurepas, LA--Stick House slowing down

pril 27, 2010

10:00 PM Slowing down

Moved Mr. Van to my back yard, I plan on rearranging and packing. Having the van near the back steps is closer to the part of the house I use, my bedroom, sun room and the bath with our washer and dryer. If it starts raining I have to move. Over the years I found that if any tire starts to spin, well the van is stuck.

I will leave Louisiana when the rental guy pulls out and I can clean the lot. Need to bring in a load of dirt and straighten the connections for water, electric and sewer. Mike is working the next 4 or 5 days, so that will give me time to regroup my thinking. I expect the lot to be vacate Friday and the lawn service guy to cut the grass, weed eat, etc on Saturday.

I have errands to run and will start Sunday. Finally things a slowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment