Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fort Davis, TX--Heading out

Heading for interstate 10. I am revisiting my long range plans.

The Famous Chief is having problems. Makes me sooooo nervous. Hoping to stop for a couple of days and catch my posts up to date, including pictures. Blogging has become an important part of my day. I miss not posting everyday.

This is April. Taxes are do. I must stop and take the time to finalize my taxes. This year is kind of different (income wise) so I need to put thought into it. My DH is in Ky, I am in TX and the lady that usually does our taxes is in NC. What a crazy life. Some RV'ers leave where they are and drive hundreds of miles (home) to do taxes. I just copy and fax or e-mail, then mail the the necessary originals to tax lady.

I have only meet (face to face) with this tax lady, once. Insane, isn't it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Marie, hope Chief is okay. Sending good thoughts your way. Take care! Connie

    ReplyDelete