Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Maurepas, LA...yard work

April 27, 2010

10:00 pm Busy Busy

All is well. Working long days in the yard. With the help of the neighbor, Mike, I am letting go of some of this stuff. We have had some huge trash burning fires. That is what I call ‘a cleansing fire’. Here is Mike and Grayson. Do you think these two are related? Grayson turned 4 this week and had a birthday celebration at Trickfaw State Park in Springfield, Louisiana. Differently a place that has the 'it' factor. More on that later.

After Friday I will switch gears. My rental guy should be off the premises and all his stuff. He is so sad. He does not want to move now, but I will not accept his disrespect.

He doesn’t stay here much, he seems to just use this as a place for his stuff and leaves his dogs. Max is the outside dog and he has made every step I make. Nice dog, very smart. I have given up trying to keep him out of my house.

When the rental guy is gone, I will probably move the sewer and electric hook ups. Moving them will make hook ups look neater. I will have the next people locate their RV in a different area. They will still have a deck and still have a water view. A very private location.

After this week I want my life back. I miss posting daily and will make sure I have time, from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie, yes they definitely have the same bloodlines - cute pic of them on the tractor! I'm glad you have some good help there. No matter how much you work, it always seems like it is never ending, doesn't it? We just had rain here in PA and finally got to burn our piled up brush from yardwork. We went to our DE cottage last weekend and did the outside work there, too. It's a lot of work but looks so much better after it's done. Take care now and keep us posted! Connie

    ReplyDelete