Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pioneer Playhouse...Danville, KY last pics







Added a couple of pictures to yesterdays post.

Sorry for the duplicates.

Remember to double click picture to enlarge.

Next production is a premier play called Deinger. Things are getting real busy around here but I hope to see this show.

World Premiere! —The Dillinger Dilemma
by Elizabeth Orndorff
July 13-July 24

Award-winning playwright Elizabeth Orndorff has crafted an inspired and sublimely ridiculous comedy based upon the real-life rumor that notorious gangster John Dillinger spent the night inside Danville's Gilcher Hotel and then left quietly, for reasons unknown. Full of real-life people, long-ago places and over-the-top speculation, the play is a work of comic genius that explores old gossip in new sidesplitting ways.


Have you every gone to a chiropractor?? I have gone to Dr Craig Arnold 3 times in the past week. My first experience. When he grabbed my head to twist my neck, well, I screamed. A little scream. He said ' Guess you won't tolerate that today'. Geeee, you think.


I have not felt well for the past two weeks. Have taken 15 days of antibiotic for the ear infection and sinus. But I have an, owie, happening in my neck, when I turn my head left to right. Not always but very often. Its hurts, really hurts.

This therapy and adjustments, so far, have made it hurt more. But I plan to continue as I have a bad spine. Maybe I just enjoy the attention!!!!!




Susan and I will drive to Campbellville, Ky tomorrow, to check out the campsites provided by her workamping job she has scheduled for this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment