Saturday, July 3, 2010

$3,000 to spend at this gift shop

Pretty glass. But also, pretty prices. Found these in the gift shop in the Saddlebreed Museum.

This wonderful flying horses head was priced at $2,800.00. Of course, this would look good anywhere you wanted.

What caught my attention was this large, stemmed glass. The color was orange red. Just what I would like. It was priced at $180.00. Hummmmm, maybe, I would be saving by not buying the Flying horses head. No way. My dollars will go for travel not more items to dust.

A few more of the collection of glass. The attendant said they would be happen to mail these items anywhere I choose.
Think I will just print the picture of the pretty glass and look at it from time to time. TV now comes in 3D (whatever that is), maybe, one day soon, we can print our printers in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment