Monday, July 12, 2010

Fort Knox...KY Patton Museum

Where are the last 3 days of posting!! Makes me sad that my efforts have vanished!!

Think I have found those days, today's post is listed as June 28th. Will try to fix. Until tomorrow. Don't we just love the 21st century.


Do you ever plan to do something, but once you sit down, well, your toooo tired. That is what has happen tonight. So I will post just a little about Fort Knox and Patton Museum.

For once, Craig planned this. He actually said what do you have planned this weekend???? Why don't we go to Fort Knox.

This is so what I want to happen, when we go full time/part time RV travels in 2011. I will not plan everything we do, everyday.

Off we go. About 80 miles and 2 hours. Took a back road to see the country side and of course we hit a road detour. Bridge out. Craig goes ballistic and I respond in like. We both get quiet and get over it. Does that mean we are adults???

Fort Knox has nothing to do with gold and all to do with the Patton Museum. Although, the city is called the gold city, this is all you see of where to gold is.

No comments:

Post a Comment