Friday, July 16, 2010

Lexington, KY...car repair

Hoping this post will live on my blog where it is suppose to. Probably will not post but a couple pictures, as that is what takes so much time and then fails.

Well, here goes. Tuesday Craig made an appointment to have his car worked on. Guess who he expected to take it into Lexington for 7:30 AM.

This is where I needed to be.

On the way into Lexington, remember I don’t know where I am going, it began to rain, heavy. Of course, luck will have it, between rain showers, I ran the back passenger side window down. When I tired to run it up it won’t. It is raining hard now.

To make a long story short, the window fix was almost $500. Just to fix a regulator. I asked the tech why this broke and he said ’they see it ALL the time’ I ask why and he said poor design. The check engine light required a test that cost $90 and showed absolutely nothing wrong. Sheesh. Got to go home $700 later and all that was done was reset the check engine light off and the glass back in the window track.

Lexington has these horses all around town. It is a way of raising charity money. With the horses Olympic they have built more to auction after Oct 10th.

1 comment:

  1. Get your engine look like new and high in performance. Use simple yet effective auto engines troubleshooting tips for your car.

    ReplyDelete