Sunday, February 27, 2011

Louisiana....OurTakeOnFreedom

OurTakeOnFreedom said that in all honestly things go wrong only about 75% of the time, not all the time. He is right, but our water leaks where 100%, at that moment. We are rewarded that most of the time we can fix our mess ups. Motor homes are both a vehicle and a house and has all the maintenance associated with both. Guess that is the challenge of our life.

I have notice (first hand) what happens when a human just sits around and watches the walls fall down around them. Then pass the comment that no one would help them.

OurTakeOnFreedom, I needed to be reminded that 'This too will pass', and life is not all problems.

We plan on leaving tomorrow and hope to be in San Antonia in a few days. Should stay in the area a week.

I couldn't be happier.

I hope my friend Linda will be happy living in the house.

1 comment:

  1. It was just a few days before we put the RV in storage for our Israel trip that our water leak issues were (hopefully) resolved. One of the nicer things about motorhomes is that they are more accessible to the lay-repairman than a house. I wouldn't touch household plumbing or electrical, but I'm fine with tinkering around in the RV.

    As for your water issues, ours did pass and yours will too. And water will feel like a miracle once it does :-)

    ReplyDelete