Thursday, February 10, 2011

Driver License expired two months ago

Did it again. My license expired on my birthday Dec 12, 2010. Told my dear husband I need to go to Hammond, La and get my license because it is expired. He blew a fuse (I knew he would). After 20 plus years you would think he would understand who he married and that I probably will never change.

Left Craig home to play with all these boxes and I drove to the DMV. About 30 minutes into waiting, a lady announced the photo taking machine was broken. Some people really got verbal about this and stormed out the door. Sheeesh, what luck. Asked if I could get everything but the picture because my license was expired. They said sure.

I have a CDL license but could not find my medical card that says I am OK to drive a big rig. So, they would not issue my CDL. But they did make the license a Chauffeur. If I can bring the medical card in, they will fix it back to CDL. Costs for the license was $52.00. Late charge was $15.00.

Left the DMV for lunch and shopping at Office Depot. Returned to the DMV about 2 pm and the photo machine was fixed and I received my picture ID. Made an OK picture.

I wanted to know what tickets where listed on my license. The lady looked and said nothing showed on my record. That's good, because that is what it is suppose to be. Hopefully, it stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment