Monday, February 7, 2011

Friends for 50 years

Linda and I have been friends for a long long time. Some of these years we had thousand of miles between us, but we always manage to come full circle.

Linda arrived Sunday afternoon and watched the BIG game with us. She stayed overnight and left this afternoon. She lives with her Mom and didn't have anyone else to 'be there' for tonight. I know she is doing the right thing for her Mom, but I wish she had more of a life.

Over the years we both have changed, a lot. I have faired far better than she. Linda knows this, I wish I could help her. I have helped over the years but as Craig and I get older we have realized that we can not save the world. We are very fortunate to have each other. Very fortunate.

This is Linda and I in the 80's. We knew how to party and we did.


We are still unpacking boxes. Craig has moved to working in the yard. We are tired of having all our days involve boxes. Joe, I know you get that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment