Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ky Horse Park...Volunteer friends


The Alltech FEI Games at the KY horse Park in Lexington, Ky, claims to have over 6000 volunteers. A lot are from other countries. Some are from other countries but actually live in the US.

The 'games' has a facebook page and Ahmed posted he was looking for a place to stay. He is also a volunteer. Seems his search for a hotel room proved to be VERY expensive.

I emailed him to afford a room. He accepted and I will pick him up tomorrow at the airport and take him to the rental car place. I am hoping we can both go to the KY park. I want to go and that will show Ahmed the way to the park and around Lexington.

Finally told Craig (DH) about this today. After more than 20 years, he was not surprised. I can't help myself and i am too old to change and not smart enough to learn.
Ever see a tent with a patio and two chandeliers. The King and his sons and people stay here, in the park.


Time clock for the Endurance Race.




No comments:

Post a Comment