Sunday, September 12, 2010

H'burg, KY...small things on Condo

As you may remember, I want to take care of my stuff and maybe scale that stuff down.

With my Dear Husband's help we did small, convenient upgrades to the Condo.

Do you remember when Sue and I left for the horse park and the large generator tray would open and slam shut. Well seems that the corner is rubbing and losing paint. I decided to use the felt side of velcro and put this on the corner. This will not stay forever and will need replacing later. That's OK, because, as you know I plan on taking better care of my stuff. Also did this on the doors in the rear access to the engine.

the fix

Engine doors in rear of Condo.


The Fix.



Also, the hour counter on the generator is located here. I want to know how many hours we use the generator so we can do the oil changes as needed and any other service. Needed a place to record these readings. Soooooo decided that duct tape would make a writing surface, that can be removed. This is want I came up with. Just have to find a marker when we have the big tray open.




All of the rubber stick on weather stripping is coming off. So Craig replace all this around the generator tray and all around the one slide we have. This stripping will not stay forever either and we will be doing this again. Sounds like Craig and I have a hobby.



The black outline you see is the stick on weather stripping.
This is part of the reason that owning a RV is not for all. But I love it. My title for this blog is It's all I want to do RV travels, for a reason.
I love doing all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment