Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cave City, KY...Campground

After the cave tours, this guy was just standing next to the road. I believe someone would have had to get out of the car and run screaming at this fellow to get him to move.


With these things on his head he should move. Craig is a hunter and would love to have see this guy from a tree stand. Oh well, maybe next time.


This is our site 18 in Singing Hills Campground. We pulled in nose first and lucked out when site 19 was rented to a tenter who set their tent up across the pond. So our patio was large, because these sites are small.


Site 20 was left un-rented because of this.


The owners would like this nest to go.






This is Richard Miller, he is retired from the military. He has an amazing story and I will ask if I can tell it. Because I would need to get it right. He and Sabin are making plans to sell their sick home and buy a diesel pusher and full time. Wow, I don't think I could do it. My stick home may become just storage, but I can't let go of all my junk.









No comments:

Post a Comment