Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Rebuilt Transmission only $3,000

Mr Van is back in my drive way!! Wonder how long it will stay this time?

When Craig and I retire I dream that we can handle these problems together. Not sure why I get sooooo nervous about all of this. When we where young, where we just to busy to notice, or did we just not know. Because now I look for problem after problem.

All in all, I did get to Versailles, pay for the transmission and drive the Van pulling the Honda CRV home. Didn't have to ask anyone (including my husband) for any help.

Oh yea, stopped at the Verizon Store. Maybe I am my own worst enemy.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the transmission and its associated cost. I think all of us generally become more uptight about "problems" as we grow older. At least now, the transmission should be one less thing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete