Sunday, December 12, 2010

driod 2 posting






4 p. m. edit post using the laptop computer with a LARGE key board...yea

This post is coming from my new Driod 2 Motorola/Verizon phone.

This will be short, just trying to learn.

Craig and I both have new phones but this touch screen is not for Craig, my opinion.

Instead of my usb 727 air card, $65 a month for 5kb use, we have unlimited internet connection on this phone for $30 month and the new mi/fi air (card) for $35 month with 3kb use.

Will explain more when I get to a bigger keyboard.

note: welcome back Bob and Linda...life is good

My birthday dinner. Crab legs, they are great, maybe as good as Olde Pink House in Savannah.



But this is our dinning set up. The TV and football games are in this room. Oh well, we are very comfortable.



By the way, it has snowed alllllll day. My birth year is 1951 and this is my first 'White' birthday-day.

1 comment:

  1. Marie, nothing better than crab legs on your birthday - we love them, too! Happy birthday, happy moving, and Happy Holidays, too!
    Connie in PA

    ReplyDelete