Friday, December 10, 2010

Just a home body






When you take all in to account. We are just home bodies.

A group of people from Craig's work get together. This is a drinking/eating group. We always enjoy getting out but are VERY glad to return home. Plus the bill always seems to be between $100 to $150. We don't have more than two drinks so this becomes expensive, for us.






What will it be like to get together with friends but have our 'home' within walking distance. The RV world is unique, in this respect. I can't wait!!!!



Tonight our party was at Eddie Montgomery's new restaurant. I forgot the camera. His place is fancy. After 9 pm a band preforms but we left before 9. They advertised that Eddie spent a small fortune on the sound system.




That's the stage behind Craig, me and Ahmed.
front






front






Craig is still out of a job this month and we will move all this stuff to Louisiana. I have been working very hard packing. The logistics of getting all our moving vehicles, well, moved is tuff.

Remember my friend Susie, she and I went to the KY Horse park and several othe places, this past June. She will finish her contract with Amazon (workamping) job next week. Susie volunteer to help and will arrive next week. What an Angel!!

Susie wants to head South. The temps here have been frigid and snow is on the ground. I agree, time to head South.

All will be good. I just know it. Thanks Susie.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome, dear. See, I do read your blog. lol
    Can't wait to get out of Amazon. Counting the days now and I'll be heading your way!

    ReplyDelete