Monday, November 8, 2010

RV Camping or RV Resort

Rving (camping) is a world that fits all. The ’tenters’ are the most amazing. I think of the Condo as a tent, just a real nice tent.

Since the year 2000 I have spent 3 to 4 months of the years in my Class B van camper. Craig was working and never came with me. Sooooo, the jury is out on what kind of Rver Craig will be.


The planning process to move into the Condo (motor home) is a every day thing. Tonight Craig asked if we are going to do a lot of hiking. Great question, because I wonder if we will want the same things when traveling. Craig was born and raised on a large farm in Bridgewater, South Dakota. I am a Air Force brat, but mostly raised in south Louisiana. Two very different people.

So the conversation was about paying to park in a nice campground and visiting our neighbors, going out to restaurants and museums and coffee houses. I would call this RV resort camping. Or looking for parks that have the it factor, for me anyway, where the entertainment would be exploring, hiking trails, looking for water falls and enjoying the freedom of space.

Craig says he wants the it factor, but I think he will be a combination. When I roamed around in the Class B, I mostly dry camped, wherever I thought I was safe. Hardly ever paying a camp ground. I can not see my husband letting this happen.

Can Craig be trained? Will he let the 'boss’ mentality go? We are debt free and have a comfortable motor home, I’m thinking all will be fine.




Betty, I think this horse was trying to speak to you??? Look at those eyes!!!

Note: Waiting on the written report from my MRI of my back. Doctor's office did not call today, I'm not surpised. So tomorrow I will pick up a copy of the report from the hospital and my regular X-rays from last Monday. I will keep them with me. Then call the doctor or make an appointment and go see him. The weekend was a wash, no packing for me. But Craig did a lot, I just rested. I am done resting now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment