Thursday, November 18, 2010

Doctor appointments run your life

Doctor appointments run your life

A big part of going full time/part time in the RV is getting your health in order.

No one in this house is checking out of life but we should not ignore any medical conditions.

My back is a crack/broke vertebra, right before the trail bone begins. Spondylolisthesis, a very common thing, so it seems. Surgery to screw the thing together is a long recovery and may not gain much pain relief.

The month of Dec I will do therapy to learn exercises to gain muscle. Our new life style, in the RV, may be just the right thing to do.

Buuuuutttttt, the x-ray showed an enlarge gallbladder. I am scheduled for tomorrow for an ultrasound.

Then the dentist appointments begin. How did I get so fragile?

These things need to be understood by myself and my husband. I believe living a nomads life in the RV makes this knowledge very important. Both with Craig and me and the dogs.

D-Day has moved from Dec 17th to Dec 30th. One extra paycheck. I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment