Wednesday, June 2, 2010

H'burg, KY...Cleaning house

10:00 pm Nothing going on
I have several computers, this one is very old but works OK. The pictures I would like to post are not loaded on this machine. Oh well, would you like to see an old picture of my parents, when they were young.


I travel with a copy of this pic, it is one of my inspirational items. My Dad is fixing Mom's fishing line. Dad loved to fish, that is with a capital LOVE. Do you remember those shoes that Mom is wearing?? They were married in Tampa, Florida. Dad was in the Air Force. My Uncle Herman (Mom's brother) brought Dad home on a R & R. As they say, the rest is history.


I think this is in Tampa, Fl. What do you think? Mom was 25 and Dad 20 when they married. I think I get my hitch-itch from my Dad. He always took all us kids on Sunday drives. We went out to eat Chinese food all the time. I believe he choose Chinese because it was cheap. Not a lot of dollars to throw around.
The original picture is one of those tiny 2 x 3 pictures with the zig-zag edges. Used the machine at Wally world to enlarge and then my camera to take a picture of the picture, and loaded on computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment