Thursday, June 24, 2010

Georgetown, KY...KY horse park



Site 9 Ky Horsepark Campground..almost full moon






My friend Susan and I managed to get the Condo backed out of the back yard and hooked the TOAD. Did have problems, no lights on the TOAD and the generator tray on the condo, would not latch shut.

Crawled under the generator and forced the latch closed and just traveled without the lights on the TOAD. Sheeesh, very nerve whacking. Susan was a trouper and hung in there, I know she probably wanted to run.

By the time we drove 45 miles to the Horse Park, all was better. We are in site 9. They provide water and 50 amp service, but you have to use dump stations. That is fine. Cost was $48 dollars for two nights. Fee for the Horse Park is between $18 and $21. We had passes, I picked them up about 10 months ago in Danville, KY., so our cost was 0. What a deal!!!

What a lot of walking. This place is a bigger than you can imagine. Will explain another day. Time for me to stretch out and rest.

What a great day, today has been. Everyone should see this place.

Tell later.....Oh, sweet Chief was left home with Craig. I miss my buddie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment