Friday, October 8, 2010

W E G...Lexington, KY....Late night



Princess Haya of Jordan

Spent the whole day and evening at the horse park. Events today where Driving and high jumping.

Just got home and I am tired!!!! Could not find my car in the parking lot. Spent at least 45 minutes looking for the car. In the dark!! Had to ask for help. The parking lot (pasture) people where great and found my car.

Just don't see well at night. What's up with that...I was soooooo turned around in the lot and soooo alone. Kind of scary.


And life goes on.

Note: Doctor visit. Now on a round of Amox TR-K CLV. Seems to be knocking this sore thoart right out. I am sooooo glad I went to the doc instead of trying to fight this on my own.

I must be wise--beyond my years. Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment