Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sleeping 12 to 15 hours..still ill


SISTER's

My cold has a firm grip. My symptoms are the usual- sinus, eyes watering and sneezing. But this tired and sleeping, I think, is the result of the medication.

Amoxicilin and sinus tabs are draining me. Maybe that is the way they are suppose to work.
Next week, company is coming. Now that means the house and Condo are not clean enough for other people. Isn't that how it always is. Taking my tired self and getting prepared.
My older sister is coming from Florida. I am 60 years old and I never remember my sister coming to visit ME. I go visit her all the time. Of course, she is making stops to see other relatives along the way. I am hoping she actually makes it here.


So next week I will start the Condo and meet her in Cave City, Ky and do the Mammoth Cave thing again. Betty, said she wanted to do that. She will visit an aunt in North Carolina , a cousin in Nashville and then drive north on I-65 to Cave City and we will spend 4 or 5 days in the Condo. This trip will make me very happy.


All dressed up for dinner out and a night on the town, Orlando, Fl. Craig was our driving and event coordinator.. Thanks dear husband.

Road trip....yeaaaaaaaah!!!!!
Reader Susan.....where are you????

No comments:

Post a Comment