Friday, September 30, 2011

Driveway parking, Greenville, SC

Travels have been great, but I have been selfish and lazy.  Not wanting to take the time to post.  Now I am getting e-mails reminding me that 9-11 was my last post.  Thank you, Joe.

Anyway, we are visiting friends here in Taylors, SC.  This area is very pretty, you can see the mountains that are Ashville, NC.  Yesterday Craig and I drove around Hwy 11 and Flat Rock State Park.  We lived here for over 3 years.  Flour Inc. has a very nice office here, it is huge.  Craig got to go in and visited with a bunch of the people he used to work with.  He and a few guys have gone to the gun club to shoot skeet.  They will do it again Sunday.  Tomorrow (Saturday) we will drive to Brice Stadium in Columbia, SC. to see the Auburn/South Carolina game.

Tell then.  Oh, thanks to all for you patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment